I have come to the realisation that I enjoy travelling and, more importantly, this is a driver for me to become financially independent. Travel is the primary motivator for me to run my blogs and to help others initiate cash flow creating behaviours.

So with this in mind, I am going to document my travels, with pictures and video as I go along. Please visit back now and again and see the wonderful places the world has to offer.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cairns and the Daintree = Green



Two weeks of school holidays afforded my wife and I a little trip up as far as bitumen goes into North Queensland and we ended up on a little trip to the Daintree area north of Cairns. It was lovely three days, we did a few little touristy things and had a good time. Picnic on the beach, paying $33 just to see "rainforest" in the Discovery Centre was a bit silly, exploring new places and having Italian take away was all part of the relaxing time. The beds in our Cairns Hotel/Resort were very stiff and I was very glad to get back to the regular "just right" bed that is my pillow top ensemble.





No comments:

Post a Comment